J/Top is based on the
topapplication which comes with almost all, if not all, UNIX and Linux distributions.
The J/Top User Guide contains instructions on getting started with J/Top as well as screen shots of J/Top in action.
0.5 zip tar.gz (Current) 0.4.2 zip tar.gz 0.4.1 zip
- Monitor multiple UNIX/Linux machines from one application
- Monitor individual hosts with sentries
- Assign a variety of notifiers to each sentry
- Load and save configuration information in XML format
- Sort by any column
- Filter by user
- Easy to add top output from other UNIX/Linux distributions
- Filter by process ID
- Filter out a range of process IDs
- Support for more flavors of *nix
- Add a notifier which handles paging through modems
Questions And Comments
Please send all questions and comments to email@example.com.